Motorsports Attorneys in Mooresville
Knowledgeable Representation in the Motorsports Industry
Cliff Homesley has represented clients in the motorsports industry for
nearly 30 years, beginning with his representation of racing icon Bill
Simpson who Cliff continues to represent today. Mooresville has been at
the center of the stock car racing world for most of this time and the
firm’s attorneys can offer a broad range of legal services to anyone
in the racing industry including drivers, team owners, crew chiefs, team
members and support industries.
Some of the motorsports-related matters that we can assist our clients
- Negotiating and drafting contracts for sponsors, team owners, team members,
drivers, sanctioning bodies, support service providers, and more.
- Negotiating and drafting marketing agreements between marketing and support
service providers and sponsors, and team owners, drivers, and team members.
- Corporate and limited liability services for team owners, drivers, and
- Commercial and residential real estate transactions for team owners, drivers,
and team members.
- Wealth and estate planning for team owners, drivers, and team members.
- Defending product liability claims related to products in the racing industry.
- Registering, protecting, and litigating for trademarks and intellectual
property rights of racing teams and marketing firms.
- Representing service and product providers in the collection of monies due.
- Representing parties in the sale and purchase of racing teams and other
On-Site Legal Services at Major Racing Events
With firsthand involvement in the world of motorsports, our Mooresville
attorneys have an in-depth knowledge of the industry, as well as how to
provide effective legal guidance to those who are a part of it. When necessary,
we are even able to offer legal services directly on-site at major racing events.
Learn more by
at (704) 457-1073 today.